2011-05-09

New In Town

So hey guys ,I'm Sarah and finally here's my first blog-entry like EVER.
Sitting in the living room ,watching GLEE ,drinking a coup of coffe while I'm wondering what to write about in this special entry.

Maybe you're questioning yourself why i want to have a blog ?Well ,it's not like I'm searching for idears.
Yeah ,I have a hole lot of them!
It just semms so difficult to introduce them to my futur readers.

Maybe I should just start writing down one of the storys that are spinnin round my head.
So ,I don't think I'll have to explain this blogs' content ,read on and you'll find out bout my style ,music etc ..:)
For now ,I'll start in German ,though I'd like to approve my English.
If there are requests I'll like to switching languages!-I hope u all enjoy it!!
Bye ,kisses

Sarah

1 Kommentare:

THE DIVINITUS hat gesagt…

hiii ;)

Kommentar veröffentlichen